FanPost

JR v. Milbury

Have any of you been watching the classic banter between Roenick and Milbury during interemissions?

I have to give NBC props for bringing in JR knowing full well he says want he thinks and will not fall into the media love-fest of crosby and Ovi. Milbury looks dumbfounded everytime he says something more intelligent then the useless drabble that nitwit Mcquire or that Versus Idiot to the left ever says. I cannot wait for the USA game today, i bet JR tries to bring up the Milbury going in to the seats at MSG and stealing people's footwear..... please JR please!!

This goes along with the chat from BBRadio this week. we need better color in our broadcast. We might as well have Versus do 15 more of our games a year than have Joe and Sam everynight (JK!). But, I have CenterIce so I have to deal with homers all the time, our announcers are by far that most bi-partisan and least fun.