FanPost

NHL and Center Ice are PATHETIC

Can anyone explain why the NHL and Cener Ice ALWAYS blackout every Ranger, Islander, Devil and Sabre's game on MSG HD for the entire country outside of NYC?

How in their right mind wants to watch a hockey game on a big screen TV and have the game broadcast in standard definition?

NHL will not answer this question.....

MSG Network will not answer this question.......

Totally fed up with the run around.....will never again renew Center Ice