FanPost

Did you guys see the NYK-HOU-SAC trade...

I bring this up because we all know that New York teams don't really care about drafting and are very quick to give up on prospects...well the Knicks GM just kept up to tradition by trading away a Kings ransom to acquire Tracy McGrady, from my favorite NBA team the Rockets. I bring this up because I really, really hope that our GM Glen Sather does not take a page out of the Knicks GM playbook and trade away our future for a has been in the league...like Sheldon Souray for instance. I do not see Souray doing well in New York given his very hefty contract and prone to injury self. I guess at this point I am just ranting but Sather please dson't take the Knicks advice and trade away our assets, our prospects, and our future for a player(s) who aren't going to bring a cup to New York...