FanPost

I HATE TO SAY THIS BUT.......

I absolutely love Ryan Callahan and Chris Drury when they are not pushed to be first and second liners. These 2 are the quintessential 3rd/4th line energy players, and fantastic penalty killers. When not put in scoring positions they are at there absolute finest, blocking shots, killing penalties, throwing hits, and providing energy for the whole team. I can see why teams are always asking for Calli in trades and I am sure if Drury was more reasonably priced he would be a pretty hot commodity. If any contending team was able to add 1 or both of these players at the deadline I think they would seriously increase their chances.