FanPost

Q&A: How to win a CUP in < 54 Years

Just wanted to take a break from all the trade hype, and figured the late start tonight will open up a little time for some reflection.  It took the Rangers 54 years to finally win a Stanley Cup, and about 5-10 years after that to completely drop out of the running.  How long will it take for them to be a contender again?

I'm looking for thoughts on the following (and their Front Office should be listening too):

  1. When will the Rangers be a cup contender again?
  2. What did they have then, that they dont have now?
  3. What about their current team is worth keeping? (i.e. Hank)

Floor is yours....