FanPost

Current NY Ranger Trivia!!!!!!

1. What current Ranger has scored the most goals against the team???

2. Where is the Rangers AHL affiliate located???

3. How many Rangers are participating in this years Olympics??? Who???

4. Who led the 1994 Stanley Cup team in goals???

5. How many times have the Rangers made it to the Cup Finals???

6. Who is your favorite ranger???

7. How many times has Gaborik scored in the shootout in his career???

8. Name all 6 original six....

im done now.........

SB Nation Featured Video