Olympic Hockey Open Game Thread: Saturday Edition

Five hockey games on the slate today, three men's and two women's games, a great day to kick back, open a cold 29164018_medium
one, and watch Olympic puck.

(All times EST)

Men's hockey:

  • 3:00 pm NORWAY vs. SWITZERLAND
  • 7:30 pm LATVIA vs. SLOVAKIA
  • 12:00 pm GERMANY vs. BELARUS
  • Women's hockey: (Placement Rounds)

    • 2:30 pm SWITZERLAND vs. CHINA (Placement Game)
    • 7:00 pm RUSSIA vs. SLOVAKIA (Placement Game)

    Tomorrow is the big day, Russia vs. Czech Republic, USA vs. Canada, and Sweden and Finland in a rematch of the 2006 Gold Medal Game. We'll have an open thread all day tomorrow too.

    So feel free to use this thread today while you watch the games.