FanShot

Made by the great Dirk Hoag over at On The Forecheck. I would say that the US side of the bracket...

Olympichockeybracket201

Made by the great Dirk Hoag over at On The Forecheck. I would say that the US side of the bracket is slightly easier than the Canada/Russia side. Should be a great week starting Tuesday. By the way, here's the hockey schedule with future game times. The USA will play at 3 PM EST on Wednesday (2/24).