FanShot

There's the standings after Day 1 of the knock-out stages. What a couple of games, though; as...

8
Poolstandings1

There's the standings after Day 1 of the knock-out stages. What a couple of games, though; as Belarus, Latvia, and Norway all made things interesting. Today should be even better, and you can click here for the schedule. The USA kicks off the day at 3 PM EST against the Swiss.