FanShot

Olympic Prediction Pool Standings after Day 2 of the knock-out Rounds. Anyone with USA or Canada is...

Olympicpool2

Olympic Prediction Pool Standings after Day 2 of the knock-out Rounds. Anyone with USA or Canada is still in it, but it looks as though it will come down to the top 5 on that list there. Great games all day yesterday, and if Bettman sides with the owners about Sochi 2014, I think it will be a typical mistake for him.