FanPost

The Rangers are "Golden"

There was a story in the Connecticut Post's Wednesday edition on Christ Drury.  The link to it is:

http://www.ctpost.com/default/article/U-S-Olympian-Drury-hasn-t-forgotten-his-roots-377965.php

The Connecticut Post is one of largest papers in Connecticut.  It was formerly named the Bridgeport Post.  Bridgeport is a neighboring town to Trumbull where Chris Drury grew up.  He is a local hero in the area.

My favorite part is the headline on the actual front page of the paper.  Unfortunately it is not in the link.

It reads:

Hometown Hockey Hero

'Everything Chris Drury Touches Turns Golden'

Picture of the front page after the jump.

From Drury