FanPost

Poll: Would you do this trade?

With the Sheldon Souray rumors heating up again, it looks like the Rangers are going to make a push for him, even if he is hurt.  It's not going to be Souray for Rozsival, straight up, but some tinkering can be done to make it go through.  Would you do this trade (it's a snow day, I'm bored):

To EDM:

Michal Rozsival

Dan Girardi

NYR 2010 4th round pick

To NYR:

Sheldon Souray

Andrew Cogliano

EDM 5th round pick

Ilkka Heikkinen would replace Girardi on the blue line for the remainder of the year (Bobby Sanguinetti is hurt).