FanPost

I Invite You All to Join Our Rangers Forum

I have teamed up with Nick from Rangers Tribune and here on Blueshirt Banter to create a forum for New York Rangers fans titled Broadway Blue. With your help, we hope to become the optimal forum for Rangers discussion on the web today. Registration is very simple and in just a couple of minutes you will be able to post in our various boards to discuss the Rangers along with the rest of the NHL and off-topic subjects as well. Dave from Blue Seat Blogs has signed up along with Eddie "The Mouth", and we would love it for all of you to do the same.

Please check us out at http://broadwayblue.co.cc

Thank you.