2010 Winter Olympics: MSNBC pranked by fake Ryan Miller

Not sure if you guys heard about this, but MSNBC did a live phone interview with who they thought was Team USA goaltender Ryan Miller. Turned out to be a prank, and MSNBC had to issue an apology and then interviewed the real Ryan Miller, who actually thought it was pretty funny.

Here is the video of the prank call, and the apology. You may see an advertisement in the player, that will disappear in a few seconds then the video will be available: