Proposed Trade

Just a proposed trade................

To Edm:  Wade Redden

                  Brandon Dubinsky

                  Chris Kreider

                  2nd round pick

To Nyr:     Sheldon Souray

                  Andrew Cogliano

I realize it's a big price to pay, but you get a big shot, something the rangers do not have and you get rid of the worst contract in the league.  I like Dubi, and draft picks are painful to part with, but I think I'd consider giving up lundqvist to get rid of redden.  No, I'm just kidding.

  I might be overpaying, what do you think?

SB Nation Featured Video