2010 Winter Olympic Hockey: Slovakia vs. Finland Open Thread

Slovakia and Finland facing off tonight for the Bronze, here is your open thread for those of you watching the game

Slovakia_flag_300_mediumFilarge_medium

Slovakia vs. Finland

Bronze Medal Game

Saturday 2-27 10:00 PM EST

MSNBC (In HD where available)

Make sure you check in all day tomorrow, we will have all kinds of stuff tomorrow to get you fired up for the big USA-Canada game.