2010 Winter Olympic Hockey: Getting Geared Up for Gold Part 1

As we all get ready to root the USA on in their quest for the first hockey gold since 1980, we're going to do our best to get you fired up as the day goes on.

No better place to start than with the "Miracle on Ice", USA's win over the Soviet Union on February 24th, 1980 at Lake Placid.

Check back at 10 AM, there will be a new post up.