2010 Winter Olympic Hockey: Getting Geared Up for Gold Part 3

Next up, the Herb Brooks speech to the USA Hockey team before their game against the Soviet Union in the 1980 Winter Olympics at Lake Placid. This is from the movie "Miracle", with Kurt Russell as Herb Brooks:

Check back at 12 PM for the next installment.