Fire Sather Rally Organizer Mike Zippo on Blueshirt Banter Radio Tonight At 8 PM

Firesather_medium

Blueshirt Banter Radio the World's Greatest Ranger Internet program is pleased to have Fire Glen Sather Rally organizer MIke Zippo as their guest tonight. Since we are a program by the fan and for the fan, this will be the perfect forum to get all the lowdown on what the Rally is going to be all about.

We will also be talking about the Kotalik and Higgins deal as well as breaking exclusive news on a possible new transaction that may be in the works for the Rangers.

The Blueshirt Banter Chatroom is always lively so feel free to join us while listening to the program.

The show starts at 8 PM please join us. You can listen to the show live or archived here: