FanPost

Devlils Get Kovalchuk...I might cry, no...I am crying

It seems like whenever the Rangers win, they somehow manage to lose. Watching the Rangers score on the power play, and lead the Caps in the middle of the second is nice...oh my god, as I'm writing this, they just tied it at two. To make matters worse, even if the Rangers get a point tonight, (which is always an adventure) this also happened...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=4888109