FanPost

I Officially Quit - For This Season

After Thursday night's loss, anyone who thinks this Ranger team is playoff worthy also likes German to take the gold in Olympic hockey. First, fire Sather. Then, see what you can get for Drury, Prospal and Rozsival (prospects/draft choices). Finally, drive Redden to Brooklyn and leave his butt there. Is there anyone stupid enough to take Redden and/or Avery? Clear salary, get a GM who realizes this isn't the Oilers of the '80s and start preparing for 2010/11.