Rink Side Radio Tonight from 9-10 Featuring Special Guest Sean From Down Goes Brown!

Rink Side Radio

We have a packed schedule tonight for you all on Rink Side Radio. We kick off the show with Sean from Down Goes Brown to talk about the gold medal game, the impact the game had on Canada, and how hockey went in the Olympics. Then we will cover the upcoming trade deadline, who to watch out for and who might be moved.

The call in number is (646) 595-2440, remember you can call in at any time to talk about anything, so hit us up! Also remember that if you want to join the awesome chat room you have to listen to the show at the main show page, which can be found here.

Also a big announcement Travis Hughes, the managing editor of Broad Street Hockey is coming on as my official co-host. We will explain more on the show so make sure to tune in! Remember if you can't make a show live you can always download the archived version at the main show page linked here.

See you there!