FanPost

"Fresh" Rumor Thread

This isnt totally fresh news or anything like that, but these are rumors or parts of them that havent had threads and are at least on the more recent side of it.

We have talked about Souray obviously but here is another wrinkle that would make it much more interesting:

@Dagoon44 Dustin Penner to the Rangers is a rumor i just heard

That makes me much more intrigued, but also obviously raises the price which makes me nervous at the same time.  Dagoon on the hfboards said, "Dustin Penner, Souray, and a pick for Dubi Sangs Lisin Rosie"  I would seriously consider doing that especially if the pick is their 2nd as it will be the 31st pick this year.

Also one that just came out is that the Rangers and Sharks are talking

@Dagoon 44 Sather talking to the Sharks Does he slide in and steal Snows deal for Sutton and send them Girardi ???????? via web

A couple of teams have been said to have offered a 2 for Sutton but Snow is holding out for more than a 2 and if Sather could sneak in and get the 2 for Girardi it would be a mini-coup and would also serve Snow for being greedy on Sutton.

Disclaimer: like everything else until reported as fact this is just speculation