FanPost

Lines for Tonight With Sean Avery Benching

Note By Joe Fortunato: Sorry for the delay. Awesome story Leetch so I'm bumping it up. By the way if anyone ever questions my determination to this site, I'm 15 minutes of of a medical procedure (I'm fine). Only for you guys though, because you're the best. Onto Leetch:

According to the beat crew the lines based on practice and the Avery scratch appear to be

Vinny-Joker-Gabby

Dubi-AA-Cally

Prust-EC-Dru

Shelley-Boyle-Lisin

Now I expect that there will be a lot of outrage at Aves getting scratched tonight and to an extent I can see why that would be but there also needs to be a realization that Aves has not consistently brought the energy and effort this year and whether you want to blame that on Torts or not (im sure many will) it doesnt matter because tame Avery isnt helping this team win.  Just as frustrating for me is that Lisin finally gets back in to play with Boyle and Shelley, might as well play Voros there as at least he would fit in cause that looks like an SAT question of which doesnt belong here.