Blueshirt Banter Radio tonight at 8 PM!

Eddie and I will be on the air tonight at 8 PM with another edition of Blueshirt Banter Radio. We will be talking about last Radioproto12400_medium
night's debacle against the Habs, playoff scenarios, and more. And as always, we will be taking your phone calls. You can click the link for Blueshirt Banter Radio and join the great live chat that takes place during the show, or listen on the player below: