FanPost

NCAA tournament

After last night's pitiful performance figured I would give anyone who is interested a little something to look forward to in creating an NCAA tournament bracket group for anyone who is interested.  Obviously not playing for anything other than bragging rights (whatever little there is), so if you are interested in having a little fun whether you have a little or a lot of college basketball knowledge here is the info.

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/register/joinprivategroup_assign_team?GID=169824&P=banter

Group ID# 169824

Password: banter