FanPost

Gut Check......Rangers lose again

This team is beyond pathetic.

No scoring, no heart or passion for the game.

We have a Captain that is a Fourth line player and stars on the penalty kill, shows NO emotion on or off the ice and gets paid 7 Million a year.......not quite cut from the Mark Messier Captain handbook.

How can a professional team LOSE at home? We get the last line change, face off advantage and the best fans inthe world behind the team, and game in and game out, this team stinks up Midtown NYC.

With player like Boyle, Prust, Drury, Reddon, Voros, Anisimvo, Rozival, Shelley (did anyone catch this idiot getting creamed at center ice by Kariya, go for a bad line change and let Kariya skate all alone down the slot to score his 400th goal?)

Who are we kidding talking about the playoffs...this team is closer to being a lottery team than a playoff team