Blueshirt Banter Radio Tonight at 8 PM!

Tonight at 8, Blueshirt Banter Radio will be on the air for another edition. We'll be catching up with Mitch Beck, the editor Radioproto12400_medium
of Howlings.net, the unofficial blog for the Hartford Wolfpack. We'll also talk about the last week of bad Ranger hockey, and what lies ahead.

As always, we'll take your calls as well.

You can click the link for Blueshirt Banter Radio, and join our live chat during the show, or listen on the player below: