Rangers and Hempstead Fans Congregating For Tweetup Wednesday in NYC

I was asked to pass this along, so here you go:

Join local hockey fans at ESPN Zone in Times Square to watch the Isles and the Rangers go head to head.  All fans are welcome – stop by on the way to the game or come watch the whole game with fellow fans.

A special area will be reserved for NHLTweetup and all attendees will receive a $10 gift card to use in ESPN Zone’s Sports Arena. Enjoy great food and drinks as you get into the cross-town rivalry and have the chance to win Isles and Blueshirts prizes.  Don’t forget to follow ESPN Zone @ESPNZoneNewYork .

If anyone goes, make Islander fans buy you a beer.