FanPost

Now that our hockey season is over...

Is anybody interested in doing a fantasy baseball league. I figured it would be on yahoo. Just comment on this post if you are interested and I will email you the information about the league

Just a side note, it would be really nice if the rangers called up guys like Byers and Parenteau to play the last 10 games of the season. We should also call up Sangs and Potter and bench the R&R babies. Letting the younger guys play can't possibly make us any worse off than we have been the last few games.