FanPost

The Rangers Working Hard?

Read this on Aol fanhouse a few minutes ago and found it a little surprising. In Bruce Ciskie's WEEKLY POWER RANKINGS, he puts the Rangers in the 20th spot, down 2 spots from the previous rankings. I guess I can agree with his rankings(i might even put them lower) but what really shocked me was his brief summary about the Rangers recent play:

  • 20. New York Rangers (18) -- Marian Gaborik can only do so much. The Rangers work hard most of the time, but they aren't even the best of this group of average teams fighting to make the East playoffs.

The Rangers working hard most of the time? If they were working hard then I think all this money the team has spent on these "high caliber" players would at least get us into the playoffs (not that I wanna be in the dance anymore; TANK). I hate to be the bearer of bad news Mr. Ciskie, but my Rangers are not working hard. DROP THEM LOWER!