FanPost

A Ranger fan torn.......

        It's sad when a Ranger fan is torn between two things for his team. Personally I'm stuck on deciding: Do i want the Rangers making the playoffs again and possibly stuck with the same situation next year? Or do i want the same team to TANK the year and try to rebuild the CORRECT way?

        I do love a good playoff round where the Rangers could possibly (though highly doubtful) make it past the first round. They always seem to put up a pretty entertaining let down every year. But If we do make the playoffs it will go against the one thing I have been saying all year "If we make the playoffs no real changes with occur and we'll all be stuck with pretty much the same group of players and front office/couching staff and the Sather curse with continue." I love the Rangers. I've been watching them since i was very young but i don't know if i could take another year with this group of over paying under-achieving players.

        Yeah some of our guys are doing well and next year could be the year the younger guys play very well, but we need to  start a rebuild process if we plan on getting anywhere near the Cup games. We got the young players and goalie with us now, so build up around them. I'd also keep Shelly and Prust, because tonight they played terrific for us, and although i said Arty should be a second line center he should stay with the forth line for now as long as they get the minutes they deserve. I know not everyone will agree with me and want to strangle me for some of the things i said but, let me know what you think.