FanPost

Rangers Recall PA Parenteau; Call Up Eriksson

The Rangers have announced that they have called up Parenteau from Hartford for the 3rd time this year.  He played 14 games in his trips to the big club so far this year netting 1G and creating 3A, but most known for his two shootout goals.  This news means that either or both Cally or Boyle are hurt and probably not playing tomorrow, or at least insurance to that effect.

Also in the news of call-ups is Anders Eriksson coming from Hartford which makes me wonder if the Rangers are just carrying him as a 7 or a d-man is about to get benched and while we would all love for it to be Wade, not so sure  that would be the move made, especially if Torts thinks we can make the playoffs.  Why the rangers call up Eriksson who has no future with the organziation (we hope) instead of letting a Potter or Sangs play only furthers my thought that it wouldnt be Wade that got sat, but one of the youngsters.  Have at it.

Press Release