NHL Trade Deadline Day: Open Thread Part 1

10:41: The Boston Bruins have traded D Derek Morris to Phoenix for a 2011 4th rouind pick. As per TSN.

Here is your open thread for the AM of Trade Deadline Day. A second part thread will go up at 11 AM to carry you New_york_rangers_logo_medium
through the second part of the day.

Joe, Nick, and Greg will be posting the latest trades here in the story, feel free to discuss them in the thread, along with any rumors, speculation, whatever.

Don't forget, tonight at 8 PM, Eddie and I will break down all the Ranger moves on Blueshirt Banter Radio.

Enjoy!