FanPost

The ProspectPark on Deadline Day

As usual, Jess over at The ProspectPark takes a mild-mannered look at trade deadline day in New York Ranger-land. In his typical style, he hedges his bets, and makes some wimpy suggestions as to how things should proceed. I really wish that he'd just come out and say it without all of the candy-coating and bouquets of flowers......

/sarcasm

If you know Jess - then you know that the above is a steaming pile of horse manure.

Head over to his site and check out what he really thinks - The Right Move Would Be Not to Make A Move