FanPost

PLEASE SATHER THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX AND TRADE HENRIK NOW!!

Note By Joe Fortunato: I don't like the way the convorsation is going here, so I'm shutting down the comments. I haven't seen this many personal attacks since that Islanders fan came over last year.

With so many teams desperate for some help in net, we could pull in a Kings (no pun intended) ransom right now.Pull the trigger, we can turn this franchise around in one fell swoop. Even though its not going to be popular on this site I have my reasons why trading Henrik is a great idea. I dont have time to jump into it right now (I will do a write up later) but the main reason is I just don't think this guy has the mentality of an elite playoff goaltender, he always seems to fold under pressure. And please don't bring up the Gold medal win 4 years ago because that Henrik is long gone IMO.