FanShot

Blueshirt Banter Radio at 8!

Join Jim Schmiedeberg, Eddie "the mouth" Giek, as well as probably myself, on Blueshirt Banter Radio tonight from 8-10 pm. The guys will be discussing today's trade deadline action, or lack thereof, last night's 4-1 win over the Sens, and many other topics. Join us in the chat room as well while you listen to the show: Blueshirt Banter Radio Page