FanPost

What To Do????

I've had many posts in the kast couple of weeks speculating on possible trades or paths that the rangers should take.  I'm certainly not gonna to take the ludacris stance of saying get rid of Hank because he might be the only reason the rangers aren't looking at Taylor Hall at the draft.  Although, most or all of my proposed trades and moves have seen to be blasted, somewhat fairly after I think about it.  The rangers will have some more cap room in the off season and maybe more if the can rid themselves of either R+R.

   So I ask all out there for your opinion......IF YOU WERE GLEN SATHER, WHAT MOVES WOULD YOU MAKE OVER THE OFF SEASON AND WHAT WOULD BE YOUR LINES NEXT YEAR?