FanPost

Attempting to Project out Finish

With as inconsistent as these teams have been it is virtually impossible to predict how they will finish exactly but let's give it a shot.  Have to start by looking at the schedules

remaining schedules 6-10

mon (82) at car; at phi; buf; at nyi; at car; tor
bos (82) fla; at tor; at was; buf; car; at was
phi (82) at nyi; mon; det; at tor; at nyr; nyr
atl (80) at was; at pitt; nj; at was; pitt
nyr (78) at tb; at fla; at buf; tor; phi; at phi

mon probably ends up around 88 (figure they split w car, beat isles, tor)
bos probably 86-88 (beat fla, tor, one of buf/car; contingent on rask playing every game)
phi probably 88-90 (beat isles, mon at home, tor, maybe split w us; i know they have struggled but good at home)
atl maybe 82 rough schedule to finish
nyr 84-86? probably split in fla, beat tor, split w phi?

Just to add if we end up tied with anyone Tiebreakers are as follows

1 Wins

2 Head to Head

3. Goal Differential

Edit:  Update following games on 3/31

Montreal lost to Carolina and I guess I should add Carolina as those with a chance at the playoffs but obviously they need help, but if they run it they get to 85 pts.

Car remaining schedule: at OTT, NJ, at TB, Mon, at Bos

Also watching TB vs Pitt tonight if they play like this vs the rangers it wont be an easy game by any stretch but never know what tb team will show up.