FanPost

Appreciating Voros

Jim Cerny spent a little time with Aaron Voros after practice yesterday before the game. Voros spoke about how he was fortunate to even be an NHL player, even if he is a healthy scratch so often. How many other players would speak so highly of an organization that benches him so often? I was at last nights game and the game vs. the Lightning where he scored his only goal of the season, so maybe I am partial, but he should get a little more appreciation for his positive attitude.

From Jim Cerny's twitter

Had long chat with Aaron Voros, one of the good guys, about how he has handled not playing often under Torts & then coming thru when asked 2

    Voros: "I feel very fortunate to play this game...show up 2 the rink & practice a skill every day...my dad's a bricklayer...dift lifestyle"

Voros: "I love being a Ranger...don't take anything for granted...worse situations u could be in than being on outside of lineup"

    Voros on playing tonight: "I can't try and save the world on every shift...have to be true to who I am and not try and do too much"