FanPost

Gaborik Expected To Play Tomorrow

We can file this one under it will be true when it happens, but the beat writers are reporting that after participating in practice on his line with EC and Prospal in a regular jersey not one of the non-contact ones that Gaborik is expecting to play tomorrow in Washington vs the Caps.  I guess I will take the cautiously optimistic approach to this news and hope that he is not rushing back only to potentially re-aggravate the injury or cause another for compensating.

Marian Gaborik, having taken one practice with his teammates, said he expects to play tomorrow night when the Rangers are at Washington. Gaborik skated on his own (with backup goalie Alex Auld) for about a half hour on Thursday and then participated fully in this morning’s practice, going through drills on a line with Vinny Prospal and Erik Christensen.

-Andrew Gross.