Blueshirt Banter Radio "Fire Sather Rally" Coverage Begins Sunday at 4:30 PM

Just a reminder, we will be covering the big "Fire Sather" rally live Sunday on Blueshirt Banter Radio, beginning at Radioproto12400_medium
4:30 PM EST. Eddie will be live on the scene, and Joe and Mandar will join me on the studio side. We will be talking to Mike Zippo and Marcie Braverman, the organizers of the rally, and hopefully getting calls from the fans down at the rally.

It's going to be a fun afternoon at MSG, and if you can't make it down there, make sure you join us live, we are the only ones covering it for you.

Don't forget, all of our shows are available for podcast, you can download them to your MP3 player, or listen to them online. So if you missed a show, click the link for Blueshirt Banter Radio and check it out!