FanPost

Rangers Top 20 Propsects, Spring 2010

Hockey'sFuture released an updated list of the Rangers Top 20 ProspectsArtem Anisimov has "graduated", otherwise all our top prospects remain.  Ryan McDonagh has been down graded, while players like MDZ, Kreider, and Chad Johnson experienced upgrades.  All in all, it remains a very good farm system, and that's not even considering our young big leaguers.  Also, this list serves as further evidence that Sather in fact did not make a big trade at the dealine.  Who'd of thunk it.