Blueshirt Banter Radio Coverage of the "Fire Sather Rally" at 4:30 PM!

Just a reminder, we will be covering the big "Fire Sather" rally live this afternoon on Blueshirt Banter Radio, beginning at Radioproto12400_medium 4:30 PM EST. Eddie and Joe will be live on the scene, Mandar will join me on the studio side. We will be talking to Mike Zippo and Marcie Braverman, the organizers of the rally, and hopefully getting calls from the fans down at the rally.

It's going to be a fun afternoon at MSG, and if you can't make it down there, make sure you join us live, we are the only ones covering it for you. You can click the link for Blueshirt Banter Radio, and join what is sure to be a lively chat room, or listen on the player below:

SB Nation Featured Video