FanPost

You want "Heart" ? Check! I give you.....

an ex-Ranger that reportedly Glen Sather has interest in bringing back.

A dazzling offensive player who gave his all each and every game, each and every shift - he consistently left it all on the ice in pursuit of ....... Hmmmm...  I don't think I can keep this up much longer - the strain is just too much.

According to Laurie Carr, the Rangers have interest in "several KHL/Russian players".

One of whom is this "magical" ex-Ranger.

Don't want to spoil the fun - Click here for the link!

Heart. Or, maybe, not so much.