Blueshirt Banter Radio Here To Get You Through the Weekend!

We're all fired up for tomorrow's Winner Take "All" game against the Flyers, so Blueshirt Banter Radio is going to be Radioproto12400_medium
live tonight AND tomorrow night from 7 to 9 PM. We are going to be talking about the big win against the Flyers, and what they need to do to get it done tomorrow in Philly. Then Sunday night will hopefully be to celebrate another postseason berth for the Rangers.

Remember, you can click the link for Blueshirt Banter Radio, and join the great live chat during the show, or listen right here on the player below: