FanPost

Prospect Chris Doyle found not guilty

Not sure if anyone else saw this. I found the link over at Deadspin. Prospect Chris Doyle (5th Round/ #141 overall 2008) was facing charges in Canada stemming from an incident with an ex-girlfriend that took place when he was playing for the PEI Rocket in the Canadian Junior League. He was traded to the Victorville Tigres in December, and his team is currently in the semi-finals of the QMJHL playoffs. Anyway, here is the link to the story. Let's hope he puts this behind him, and moves forward as both a player and a person.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/prince-edward-island/story/2010/04/09/pei-doyle-assault-verdict-584.html