FanPost

Carpiniello: Tortorella needs to open up.

7) No Gaborik in the shootout? If John Tortorella thought Olli Jokinen gave them a better chance—and obviously he did—then he owed it to you guys to say that, and not just a dismissive “No” when asked to explain it. Imagine Joe Girardi being asked if he could explain why he took out CC Sabathia and saying, “No.” Or Tom Coughlin being asked to explain why he went for it on fourth down and saying, “No.”  Tortorella needs to start realizing he’s in New York now. And that his fans are long-timers, not the bandwagon jumpers he had in Tampa.

Seen here (link)!

Perfectly stated - with just the right amount of supporting evidence and not a lot of "angst".

I said this weeks ago - if he didn't want the scrutiny - he shouldn't have taken a head-coaching position in New York. Period. It comes with the territory, whether you like it or not. Get. Over. It.