2010 NHL Draft Lottery: Open Thread

via frozenroyalty.files.wordpress.com

Here is your open thread for tonight's 2010 NHL Draft Lottery. Rangers currently pick 10th.  Last
time they picked tenth, it was goalkeeper Dan Blackburn (me and Gross had this wrong leave it to mleetch to point out the mistake thanks!)

If I understand this correctly, the Rangers can jump as high as 6th, or fall to 11th. If I'm wrong, by
all means set me straight.

[Note by Jim Schmiedeberg, 04/13/10 8:24 PM EDT UPDATE: the Edmonton Oilers got the 1st pick in the draft, and the Rangers remained at 10th, let the speculation begin]