Every Ranger Fans Dream.....Oh. My. God.

No, I am not talking about the retirement of Wade Redden, sorry.

Eddie posted this on Ranger Crisis yesterday, and I damn near messed myself when I saw this. Who doesn't want to be friends with this guy?

For those of you that don't know, not only does Eddie do a great job with me on Blueshirt Banter Radio, but his site Ranger Crisis is really the only place to go to see vintage Ranger video. He has a collection of Ranger games on DVD that span seven decades, it's a terrific site for looking through the Ranger archives.